Team Associated DR10 Pro Reakt RTR, Lucas Oil
Street Racing -- An unsanctioned form of auto racing which occurs on public roads. Racing in the streets is centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- New! Lucas Oil livery
- New! Aerodynamic Pro Mod inspired drag body and spoiler
- New! Low profile front bumper with integrated adjustable body mounts
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
|Scale Size||1:10 Scale|
Required to Complete:
- #70036 and 70036C: Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
- #70036: NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug (#751 Reedy WolfPack 2S LiPo or #755 Reedy WolfPack 3S LiPo)
- #70036: Charger for battery used (#27201 Reedy balance Charger for LiPo, LiFe)