Traxxas TRX4 1979 Chevy Blazer 1/10 Crawler, XL-5 HV, Titan 12T
1979 Chevy Blazer TRX4 Scale and Trail
Introduced in 1969, the Chevrolet Blazer was General Motors' two-door entry into the booming sport utility market. Its shorter wheelbase and capable suspension instantly made it a favorite in the 4X4 world, earning the love of enthusiasts and collectors. Traxxas honors the rich history of the Blazer with this beautifully detailed reproduction of the 1979 K5 Blazer built on the renowned TRX-4 chassis. Outfitted with replica Rally wheels, a highly detailed chrome grille, and a full complement of scale details, the TRX-4 Blazer combines the iconic style of the Blazer with toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
What's In The Box:
- TRX-4, Ready-To-Race model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
What You'll Need:
- TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4-7 cell) and LiPo (2s-3s) batteries.
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (TRA2971).
- AA Alkaline Batteries
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.