Team Associated DR10 Drag Race Car Team Kit
Street Racing - An unsanctioned form of auto racing which occurs on public roads.
Racing in the streets is centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
The DR10 Team Kit features rear anti-roll bar, 26 precision ball bearings, a water-resistant enclosed receiver box, fully adjustable suspension, vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, and 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch.
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels
- Lightweight drag race inspired wheels
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Rear silicone diff fluid
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate for both NiMh and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 26 precision ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA driveshafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Needed To Complete:
- 540-size electric RC motor
- Electronic speed control
- 2-3 cell 7.4V-11.1V LiPo or 6-7 cell NiMH battery pack
- Battery charger
- 2-channel surface transmitter and receiver
- Steering servo
- 1/10 scale 2.2" / 3.0" rear tires and 2.2" front tires
- CA glue for tires and wheels
- Pinion gear
- 1/10 scale Drag Racing (No-Prep) body
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body, and body scissors