Team Associated Pro2 SC10 Method Race Wheels RTR
Team Associated's Pro2 SC10 Method Race Wheels is a Ready-To-Run RC electric truck based on the 10-time R.O.A.R. winning Short Course National Champion. The Pro2 SC10 includes a water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, and a water-resistant, enclosed receiver box. The suspension includes adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 12mm big bore coil-over shocks. The gearbox comes with a heavy-duty sealed-gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. CVA driveshafts are included. The short course hex-drive wheels come standard on the Pro2 SC10 with realistic off-road wheels and tires to keep the truck gripping the ground.
Method Race Wheels designs, develops, and distributes high-performance wheels and accessories for race and street applications. Racing enthusiasts and participants...always driven to look beyond conventional ideas of industry standards. Engineering, rigorous testing, data collection and proven performance defines Method Race Wheels...Lighter. Stronger. Faster.
- 2-channel 2.4GHz radio with a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring a built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished short-course body with Method Race Wheels livery
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2-3s LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big-bore, coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!