Traxxas TRX4 1979 Ford Bronco 1/10 Crawler, XL-5 HV, Titan 12T
TRX4 Scale and Trail Crawler
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4X4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco's iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
What's In The Box:
- TRX-4, Ready-To-Race model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
What You'll Need:
- TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4-7 cell) and LiPo (2s-3s) batteries.
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (TRA2971).
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.